The complete renovation, remodelling and extension of an existing property in Holland Park to convert it from 6 flats back to a single family house. The building is Grade II Listed and dates from 1864.
Following lengthy negotiations with the planners, consent was granted for this exciting scheme which combines the restoration of existing features with contemporary alterations. This project is typical of the design flair and high standards of finish provided by our West End based Architectural Practice, where we provided full architectural and interior design services and oversaw the construction work which included:
- Two swimming pools in an extended basement, with a Jacuzzi under the back garden.
- A new glass lift, with glass landings and staircases.
- Contemporary bathrooms and kitchen, which included an illuminated floor.
- State of the art lighting installations with computerised controls.
- A two storey play room with interconnecting ladder and slide.