This redevelopment of a site in the Forest Hill area of London produced penthouse apartments with spectacular views of London. The six one and two bedroom apartments are ultra modern and luxurious independent living premises.
With a range of architectural styles spanning the late 19th and 20th centuries, Forest Hill was described by Sir Norman Foster as “a delightful pocket of South London”.
Local attractions include The Capitol Cinema and classic art deco mansion blocks Forest Croft and Taymount Grange and Forest Hill Library. Forest Hill is also home to the celebrated Horniman Museum featuring an extensive anthropological and cultural collection.
- Exclusive use of key card access lift
- Private front balcony terrace with glass balustrading
- Secure bicycle parking
Specifications and equipment:
- Howdens fitted kitchens throughout
- Solid quartz work surfaces
- White Roca ‘The Gap’ bathroom suite.
- Wall length mirrors
- Thermostatically controlled electric under-floor heating
- Solid oak flooring throughout
- Designer skirtings and architraves
- Triple glazing throughout
- Multi-point locking front composite door
- CAT 5 and Cable/Satellite integration